- Swimming in the sea. I know I still can, but for some reason, it was less cold when I was little.
- Rolling down the hill in the park, especially if the grass had just been cut.
- Eating an entire packet of parsley in one go (I still can do this...).
- Spending hours and hours in the swimming pool and not getting bored.
- Certainty about rights and wrongs - things seem to get more woolly as you get older.
- 10p mix ups.
- My granny, who looked after me loads.
- Supernoodles being an exotic, grown-up snack.
- Going up the hills behind our house - without asking first, so I technically wasn't doing anything wrong.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013
10 Things I Miss From Childhood
Swiped from Mali!