Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tick tock

It is less than 24 hours until we have to sign for our house.

Still no agreement. We were promised one "in 15 minutes" at 4.50pm, after a fuckup with the paperwork on the mortgage company's part; they sent an agreement through for the wrong amount.

The broker doesn't answer calls after 5 so we don't know if he got it. I know weekends are sancrosant and no-one should work outwith their working hours, yadayadayada, but I bloody well do long hours if it is important, and part of the reason we afford his fees is that I do this. So I feel a bit Daily Mail Reader about this.

Oh, and before that, yesterday I got a message at 4.35 saying that if I got copies of my bank statement to him before 5 it'd definitely come through today. I got the paperwork through, but given I had no access to a PC at the time, this involved texting my bank login details to my husband so he could do it at his desk, as I was in town and was on the way to pick up the Boy from my Mum.

I am really hoping it will be done. There will be hell to pay if it is not, but I don't even want to contemplate that right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment