Wednesday 23 August 2017

On the four week wait

Apologies for the delay in updating.

The clinic was good, I had a score of 350.

I'm now on the wait between the blood test and the first scan.

I'm finding the experience of the missed miscarriage the last time is making this one quite nerve wracking, to put it mildly.

Last time, I made a conscious decision not to be neurotic and try and enjoy the pregnancy. I made myself go out and try on maternity clothes not long after getting the result, and made some plans for holidays. I told myself it was ludicrous to worry about tempting fate by doing these things.

I did get all paranoid at around 6 weeks and got an extra blood test, which was fine and I felt silly for being so worried

I then was sick for the next 8 weeks or so, sore boobs, all the rest of it. No reason to suspect anything was wrong.

The nausea tailed off a fortnight or so towards my 12 week scan and I thought that was normal. The spotting I'd had for a few weeks stopped too.

I did feel very upset in the run up to the scan, but that could have been either subconsciously knowing or just that I don't like medical appointments.

Either way, it was still horrible finding out I'd had a missed miscarriage a fortnight before the scan.

At the moment, I worry that I'm not feeling sick or tired enough. I also generally get spotting in early pregnancy, which hasn't showed up either (I know, I know, it is weird to worry about not spotting, particularly how much angst it's given me before).

It's three weeks until my first eight week scan at the clinic, and every day feels like an eternity.

If I can just get to the eight week scan then I'm going to book a couple of reassurance scans. But at the moment I know there's nothing I can do but wait.

9 comments:

  1. Well that was a very high beta! Especially considering the pregnancy test lines were so faint! Pregnancy after a loss is really hard. It's such a long wait inbetween scans! Hoping your next appointment will go really well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I had a scan faster than expected, as it turns out!

      Delete
  2. It is such a hard time period, and even harder to have faith when you've gone through a loss. But we're all holding your hand (virtually) and sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was speaking to someone today who remarked that this month had happened really quickly for her and I was like "Oh, yes, it has!" thinking "It's dragged on for an E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y!"

      Delete
  3. First trimester is such a leap of faith. I liked to count off the weeks and read about the development for each week on the websites that show you step by step. It made it easier to visualize. It's a crazy feeling, carrying life. I have never felt so vulnerable. I hope the days go by smoothly and soon you can be reassured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tryting to read as little as possible at the moment. I think it's a way of making it all a bit easier to deal with if it goes wrong, either that or not tempting fate!

      Delete
  4. I had a missed miscarriage before getting pregnant with P. The first trimester is so tortuous to begin with and is so much worse when you have already had the experience of blindly going about your day thinking nothing was wrong when everything was.

    Take it one day at a time. Wishing you good news at the scan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. live173視訊影音live秀-免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    live173影音視訊live秀-免費進入主播裸聊室
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-裸聊直播間免費
    live173影音live秀-免費同城交友裸聊室
    showlive-免費進入裸聊直播間
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
    showlive視訊聊天網-真人在線裸聊網
    玩美女人影音秀-台灣一對一視頻聊天室
    live 173免費視訊-不收費的同城聊天室
    173免費視訊聊天-免費裸聊聊天室
    午夜聊天交友美女腿中間開大門視頻盡情約炮網你懂的快播電影密山一夜情社區line視訊錄影
    寂寞情人交友網真人美女視頻歌樂多人視頻聊天室嘟嘟成人電影網色情片視訊錄影程式
    富婆富姐交友網站真人美女黃片視頻夜夜秀視頻交友真人秀成人三級電影skype視訊錄影
    一夜緣同城寂寞交友網站美女真人視頻網真人秀場視頻聊天室BT色情動漫視訊錄影程式下載
    寂寞富婆同城交友網美女視頻高清全城裸聊免費網歐美性愛偷偷擼影院電腦視訊錄影

    ReplyDelete
  6. 情˙色微電影-午夜福利直播app有哪些
    色、情微電影-真人秀多人視頻
    伊莉討論區-台灣裸聊奇摩女孩真人視訊網
    後宮電影-台灣愛妃網視頻聊天室
    後宮電影院-真人性愛聊天室
    洪爺後宮-台灣視頻直播聊天室
    影片線上看 免費-台灣甜心辣妹視訊
    蜜桃成熟時33d影片線上看免費-漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
    楊思敏潘金蓮影片線上看免費-激情真人秀場聊天室
    波多野結衣-真人秀場聊天室
    24小時裸聊視頻免費成人午夜色情視頻秀吧真人視頻交友社區帝國成人圖片利的情色漫畫
    24小時電話陪聊免費24小時在線視頻裸聊美女美足涼高視頻AV成人網影院利的情色小遊戲
    24小時一對一裸聊免費裸聊裸體色女觀看很很魯在線視頻她也色在線視頻酷比情色網
    24小時視頻聊美女qq群寂寞白領交友網女同激情舌吻視頻成人交友在線視頻社區免費情色電影
    有沒有裸聊的直播間色裸聊直播間不夜城裸聊直播間免費成人在線電影熟女人妻網情色光碟

    ReplyDelete