Monday 26 May 2014

Update

I've been badly neglecting my blog, sorry about that.

Things that have been happening are:

The cat has gone outside! Tonight, for the first time ever. I looked through the kitchen window and realised she was in the garden. She back around and in looking like she was expecting a row, so I fed her cat treats outside. She's not very keen on standing on grass, just like she wasn't very keen on standing on anything that wasn't carpeted before we moved. It's a start.

The Boy is well and we are about to start potty training, and move him into a bed that he can escape from (although I'm not sure if I'm ready for either). He can recognise his numbers but won't say four, five or six for some reason.

The garden is coming along well. When we've got actual flowers and stuff I'll post photos, but we have peas, sweetcorn, potatoes, sunflowers and nasturtiums.

Other than that, we're more or less ticking along ok.

It is not a very exciting blog update, but then, I'm quietly enjoying having an uneventful time at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for no drama or crisis!
    My mother would certainly recommend potty training in the summer season. I'm picturing several potties in the garden so he can go in any corner (No I have not read any book nor any experience, just day dreaming here!)
    We're in a stage where conversations are wawawawa dadadada wurlywrlr......\
    And yay for a brave cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nasturtiums. They taste so good in a salad or even by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uneventful is good! You sound content. And enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete